Welcome »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Basic Wedding/Event.... $600

-Up to five hours of wedding day coverage.
-High resolution digital files on disc along with print release.
-Basic post-processing on all images.

This is what I have found from past experience to be a good STARTING PLACE, weddings come in all shapes and sizes, feel free to contact me with your specifics and I will see what I can do!
Book your engagement and bridals with Destiny Photography as well for an even better deal.
Additional photographer(s) available for hire (I highly recommend, starting at $200!)

Also, wedding parties that book with me receive discounted services from Serenity Spa Salon here in Plano. To ensure you and your wedding party look their very best leave the hair and makeup to the professionals. Come to the spa or have the spa come to you. Whatever your preference leave the hassle behind, look beautiful and enjoy your special day!

-- Call or email if you have questions, 214-315-0976 or destinyphotography@gmail.com




Prices subject to change
$100 non-refundable deposit due within 3 days to book event
I accept cash, check or paypal
Rate and date locked in as soon as deposit is received

No comments: